Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Port Harcourt, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The duration for the academic programmes at the Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery is three (3) years in any of the schools.
- The minimum entry requirements into the School of Nursing Port Harcourt are credit level passes in five (5) WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB subjects in at least two sittings.
- Note: NABTEB cannot be combined with other o level credentials
- The subject passed must include Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at credit levels.
- Also, applicants must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
Application forms are obtainable with a fee of ₦15,000 only, payable at Ecobank,
- Account Number: 2842019926
- Account Name: MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
Thereafter, TELLER should be returned to the Ministry of Health, Block A, Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms.
The Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Port Harcourt application form is available from 22nd May to 7th July 2023.
- Application: 22nd May – 7th July 2023
- Date: 22nd July 2023
- Venue: School of Midwifery 22, Emekuku, D/line, Port Harcourt
- Time: 8 am
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.