This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Delta State, as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold as indicated below:
- Date: Monday, 11th September 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Venue: ICT Centre
|FUPRE Post UTME||Information|
|University||Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Delta (FUPRE)|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Registration Deadline||Thursday, 31st August 2023|
|Examination Date||11th September 2023|
|Application Website||FUPRE Post UTME Portal|
Method of Application
- Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) OR are awaiting results which would be released before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission.
- Candidates are advised to, as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) as a screening fee.
- Applicants should visit fupre.edu.ng
- Click on the link “2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Application” and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
The registration exercise commences on Monday, 10th July 2023, and ends at 12 midnight, Thursday, 31st August 2023.
Guidelines for Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions.
- Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their results and confirm their admission status.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them during the Admission Exercise whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct.
- After that, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they cannot edit the information provided once submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical
Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology,
Geophysics, Physics and Statistics
|English Language, Mathematics,|
Physics and Chemistry
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English Language, Chemistry, Physics,|
Mathematics or Biology
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and|
Mathematics or Physics
|Science Laboratory Technology|
a. Biochemical Technology
b. Biological Technology
c. Petro-chemistry Technology
d. Physics Instrumentation Technology
|Subject Combinations Options|
a. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
and Mathematics / Physics
b. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
Mathematics / Physics
c. English Language, Chemistry, Physics
d. English Language, Physics, Chemistry
|Candidates applying to the Department of|
Science Laboratory Technology are to choose
from the four options listed, their most preferred
area of specialization and write the Post UTME
subject combination attached to the selected option.
Candidates would only be considered for admission
into the area, they choose to write their Post UTME in.
Omoyine E. Jane (Mrs.)
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.