Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree postgraduate programs of the Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria.
The Taraba State University (TASU) postgraduate programme’s application fee is twenty thousand naira (₦20,000).
Method of Application
The Application Form is obtained online;
- Interested applicants should please visit the Taraba State University account via the University payment portal https://www.tsuniversity.net/pay/.
- Click on the Application Form to initiate the process and follow the instructions.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Studies at Taraba State University must have obtained at least Five (5) Credits, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE (ordinary level) or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the M.A, M.EA and M.Sc degree in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second-class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for a PhD in any programme of the Taraba State University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 50% (3.5 points).
- The PDF file below contains all you need to know and various Postgraduate programmes offered at the Taraba State University; you are advised to get a copy for guidance.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.