Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the School of Perioperative Nursing U.D.U.T.H Sokoto For a 12 months Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Program for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Candidates with BSc Nursing will be given priority for admission
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years post-qualification experience as a Registered nurse.
- Must be duly registered with Nigeria’s Nursing and Midwifery Council, with a valid practising license.
- Must possess at least Five (5) O’level credits in sciences to include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC/NECO or NABTER in not more than two (2) sittings
- Must present a letter of willingness for release/sponsorship from his or her employer.
- Candidate should be ready for full-time study as no course should be merged with this program.
- The sum of Ten Thousand Naira 10,000 should be paid into the School of Perioperative Nursing UDUTH Account via Remmita.
- The original copy of the payment receipt should be presented to the school, where login details (Pin Number) will be issued to the candidate.
- Visit www.spon.uduth.org.ng to start the application.
- Print out (2) copies of the application summary and submit one (1) to the school with a photocopy of your credentials.
- The portal will be open from 8th May 2023 and close on 14th July 2023
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an entrance examination Oral interview between 22nd July 2023 to 26th July 2023 at the school premises by 8:00 am
All candidates are to present their original credentials for Oral interview.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.