The University of Delta, Agbor (UNIDEL) acceptance fee is ₦53,250 for indigenes and ₦63,250 for non-indigenes.
Below are the procedures for payment of acceptance fees by admitted students:
- Go to https://unidel.waeup.org
- Click login
- Enter your application ID
- Then you see another user ID, e.g. username = D1000000, password = 500000. Use it to log in and follow the instructions.
- Click the “My Data” tab at the top of the Page
- Click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e.: acceptance fee or School fees).
CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at the top of your page. A confirmation page will appear to enable you to cross-check your payment details. If ok
- Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed on the back of your card.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.