This post contains the list of documents required for first year clearance at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE).
Newly admitted students will find this post helpful.
FUPRE Documents Required for Clearance
All fresh students are required to present the following documents/items during the screening/clearance exercise.
Remita print-out for payment of ₦65,000 non-refundable acceptance fee for fresh students, duly stamped by the officer in charge of student’s account
- Institution’s copy of JAMB admission letter
- JAMB result/direct entry result slip
- Post UTME result slip
- FUPRE admission notification slip
- Senior school certificate result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Birth certifcate or age declaration
- Local government letter of identification
- Eight coloured passport photographs
- Five coloured post card photographs
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEB result scratch card(s)
- Four photocopies of each of the items in nos 1-8 and 1 extra copy of item 6 (making it 5 copies of item 6)
Dr. (Mrs.) E.f.d. Ogundeji
Academic affairs officer
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.