If you are using the Federal University Of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) transcript platform for the first time, you must register with this “Online Transcript Request Interface” by clicking the REGISTER link below.
Fill out the form and retrieve the password from the valid email you provided.
Note: Check your email’s SPAM folder in case it’s not in the INBOX, and don’t forget to mark the mail NOT SPAM so that it can go to your inbox and avoid automatically removing it from your mail after some time.
Subsequently, the email and password shall be used as login credentials.
After logged-in you are expected to fill out your profile (first-time login only).
Note: You need to cross-check your input on the profile form because you can’t make changes after the final submission.
- The payment link is disabled on two conditions, one, if the profile is not completed, and two, if the request has been made for the payment.
- Make Payment: The payment must be made only through this application using the different options in the REMITA platform.
- WARNING!!! Please don’t go to the REMITA website to generate RRR; it only has to be generated from this portal.
- My Payment link is a log of successful payments for which a request has been made.
- Once payment is successful, click SUBMIT button and use the Make Request link to apply for your transcript to be sent to a particular destination.
- My Requests link of log of your previous requests.
- Use the Track Application link to get the tracking code for your request to monitor your mail (transcript) until it gets to the desired destination.
FUTMINNA Transcript Fee
|Transcript charge/ e-Copy||₦10,000|
|Verification/Proficiency in English/Introduction Letter Charges/ e-Copy||₦5,000|
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.
6 thoughts on “How to Get Transcript From FUTMINNA 2023”
Please @Mr. Olarewaju. I have trying to pay for my transcript online. but the problem I have with the payment is that am supposed to pay a sum of 35340 naira but when I proceed to pay using Remita it shows the amount payable and the amount payable is just 14161 naira. please should I proceed with this payment or what should I do?
Proceed with the payment.
I make payment since 2020 and there was no further response from Minna till I lost that opportunity
Sorry about your experience.
Hello, thanks for this article. Please I have a question, if I do this process myself, how long will it take to get delivered to the destination? And the the 10k for e-transcript processing, will it be added to the 24k for other continents? Or I’m only paying 24k and not 34k? Your response will be highly appreciated.
The charges are different.
It can take between two weeks or more.