Imo State University, Owerri, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2022/2023 POST-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
|IMSU Post UTME||Information|
|University||Imo State University|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Application Date||9th September 2022|
|Application Deadline||5th October 2022|
|Application Website||IMSU Post UTME Portal|
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of ₦2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill out the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
Direct Entry Candidates
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 5th October 2022.
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens on 9th September 2022 and closes on 5th October 2022.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Do you have any contribution or opinion you want to share on this post? I would love to hear from you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.