This is to inform the general public that the admission form into the College for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various College programmes.
Table of contents
Pay on the portal using a debit card (Naira Master, Visa or Verve card) or transfer into the account number provided on the portal.
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST BANK, FBN)
Application fees are Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000). Payment will be made on the portal via ATM cards or available payment methods.
For further enquires call the admission office on 08148754246 (9 am to 6 pm weekdays)
Programmes Available and Their Entry Requirements:
- Community Health.
- CHEW (Community Health Extension Worker)
- JCHEW (Junior Community Health Extension Worker)
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- Environmental Health Technician (EHT)
- X-ray and Medical Imaging Radiography
- Pharmacy Technician
Prospective candidates must have completed the National Diploma (ND) programme in a relevant area with at least a lower credit pass at the final examinations.
Five (5) credit passes in;
Instructions to Applicants
- Ensure you provide a valid email address so you have access and valid information as you fill out the Application Payment Form.
- Attach a passport of yourself with RED background and other specified property.
- Application forms must be filled out and submitted online before the closing date.
- Fill out the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Click on VERIFY PAYMENT to pay the 10,000 (Ten thousand naira) application fee.
- Preview your application details and submit
- Date: 2023
- Venue: College of Health Technology Oji River Enugu State Hall.
Bring a pencil, eraser, ruler, pen and original receipt issued by UNTH accounts with gummed passport. (no entry into the examination hall without these).
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.