This is to inform the general public that registration for the 2022/2023 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME )/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Monday, 24th October 2022 and end on Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2022 UTME and made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply.
However, candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200.
At the same time, candidates for Law must also have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME.
|FUNAI Post UTME||Information|
|University||Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI)|
|Application Type||Post UTME & DE|
|Application Date||24th October 2022|
|Application Deadline||30th November 2022|
|Application Website||FUNAI Post UTME Portal|
The following is the list of courses offered at Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI);
|Faculty of Agriculture||Agribusiness and Management|
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Fisheries and Aquaculture
|Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Anatomy|
|Faculty of Education||Education/English and Literary Studies|
Educational Administration and Management
Guidance and Counselling
Physical and Health Education
Agricultural Science and Education
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||Chemical Engineering|
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences||Architecture|
Fine and Applied Arts
|Faculty of Humanities||English|
History and Strategic Studies
|Faculty of Law||Law|
|Faculty of Management Sciences||Accountancy|
Banking and Finance
|Faculty of Biological Sciences||Biology|
|Faculty of Physical Sciences||Chemistry|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Economics|
Criminology and Security Studies
|College of Medical Sciences||Medicine and Surgery|
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery, 200 for Law and a minimum of 150 and above for other programmes in the 2022 UTME did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for P-UTME.
However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the
AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the following:
- University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
- Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- Candidates should note that at any point of the screening and admission exercise if any false information is discovered/ noticed, such a candidate’s application will automatically be disqualified.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2022/2023 UTME Admission Screening OR 2022/2023 Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Mode of Screening
The screening mode for the 2022/2023 academic session PUTME shall be through the assessment of JAMB UTME results, verified O/ Level and Direct entry results.
There shall not be PUTME Computer Based Test ( CBT).
All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Levels and Direct Entry results are uploaded to JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
Any PUTME application without a result upload will not be processed.
Tel; 08067558863, 07017023215 , 07031810065, 08038678738.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
2 thoughts on “FUNAI Post UTME & DE Registration Form 2023/2024”
If a person pays for post utme and did not upload his or her result to jamb before 30th, can the person still get Admission ?
Yes, it is possible.
But upload your JAMB result as soon as possible.