Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of contents
- Business Administration
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Food Science Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-biology/Biology)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics with Electronics)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Power)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Telecom)
- Civil Engineering(Structural)
- Civil Engineering(Transportation)
- Civil Engineering(Water Resources)
- Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
- Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post-National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
- Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
- Request their former institution to send transcripts of their academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
- Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre-ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
- Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
- Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Candidates wishing to specialise in either Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry, or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make a payment of seven thousand, five hundred Naira (₦7,500) only,