Advertisement for Admission into Basic General Nursing Programme of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
Table of contents
Basic General Nursing
This is a three (3) year programme beginning from 11th April 2022, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) final qualifying examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link https://oysconme.edu.ng/admission/appform is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
- Register an Account on this page. The Email Address and phone number supplied has to be unique, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment
- The name provided must be the real name of the applicant
- After successfully registering an Email Address, It will automatically sign you in, which you will eventually see a pay button
- Once you click pay, it will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to provide your card details
- After a successful payment, a registration number and a pin will be generated for you, and it will be used to complete your applicaton
- Each applicant should write down or print the registration number and the pin generated because it will be used for all other process
- If you have previously registered but yet to make payment, click here to login
Closing Date For Basic General Nursing
Sale of forms start on Tuesday 15th March 2022, the online application must be completed on or before Friday, 25th March 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 28th– Friday, 1st April, 2022.
- Date of Interview: Monday, 4th – Friday, 8th April, 2022.
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt