For the September session, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic School of Midwifery, UBTH Benin City.
Course Duration: Three (3) years
- Applicant must not be under 18 years or above 34 years of age.
- Applicant must possess five (5) credits O’level in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery, on presentation of evidence of payment of:
- A non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five hundred Naira(
N10,500) only, payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
- The sale of forms commences in May 2023.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms online.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be submitted to the school before the entrance examination date.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 12th August 2023
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
- Time: 8:000am
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.