The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place from Monday 14th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
|University||University of Benin|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Start Date||Friday 15th October|
|Deadline||12th November 2021|
|Exam Date||6th – 13th December 2021|
|Application Website||UNIBEN Post UTME Portal|
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, at latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Table of contents
All candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent.
The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants
- Select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and JAMB Registration number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Go back to uniben.waeup.org
- Click on ‘Login‘ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
- Click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to come with their NCDC prescribed surgical face masks and small-sized hand sanitizers.
- GSM phones and calculators are not allowed
- Candidated must come with their Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
2 thoughts on “UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise”
How can I get the direct entry pass questions
It can purchase it at the University campus or any of the major bookshop at your location.