Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing UBTH for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to a Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) award.
Notice is hereby given that admission into the College of Nursing 2023/2024 session is ongoing.
Candidates are to enrol for the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and come with their JAMB score sheet with a minimum score of 180.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Candidates must possess five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects;
- English Language
The O/level requirements include 5 credits in the under-listed subjects in not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
- Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on May 2023.
- Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB-accredited centre to effect their change of institution to the School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
- Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
- Candidates are to come along with the under-listed to purchase the post UTME FORMS
- Photocopies of JAMB result slip
- Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
- Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
- Birth Certificate
- Four Passport photographs
- Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
Note: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, State of origin, Local Government Area, and School(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
- Examination date: Saturday 12th August
- Time: 10:00 am prompt
- Venue: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.