Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing UBTH, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of a Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
Notice is hereby given that admission into the College of Nursing 2022/2023 session is ongoing.
Candidates are to enrol for the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and come with their JAMB score sheet with a minimum score of 180.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Candidates must possess five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The O/level requirements include 5 credits in the under-listed subjects in not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
- Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday 12th of September, 2022.
- Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited centre to effect their change of institution to School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
- Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
- Candidates are to come along with the underlisted to purchase the post UTME FORMS
- Photocopies of JAMB result slip
- Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
- Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
- Birth Certificate
- Four Passport photographs
- Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
Note: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, State of origin, Local Government Area, and School(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
- Examination date: Saturday 10th December 2022
- Time: 10:00 am prompt
- Venue: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Do you want to share any contribution or opinion on this post? I would love to hear from you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.