This is to inform all UTME, and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and chose the University as their First Choice are required to register.
- UTME candidates with a score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations, respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online
- Visit KUST, Wudil Post-UTME registration portal https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Pay a Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2.000) only using a Master/ Visa Card or a Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars, including O’Level, while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copies of A-Level DJME, NCE result(s), or Diploma certificates or results
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday, 20th February, to Friday, 24th March 2023.
- The screening date, venue, and time will be communicated to all UTME-registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come with printouts of the Acknowledgement slips, which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO. WAEC, or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil, and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.