Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University Pre-degree program, Abraka, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The program is intensive to prepare candidates for entry into 100 levels of ALL degree programs in the University, except Medicine and Law.
|University||Delta State University|
|Application Type||Pre Degree|
|Start Date||23rd August 2023|
|Deadline||23rd October 2023|
|Entrance Exam||Thursday, 26th October 2023|
|Application Website||DELSU Portal|
Table of contents
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent at least two sittings. The subjects should include English Language and Mathematics. Candidates must have five credits in one sitting for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programs.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Applicants are required to register with JAMB and write the 2023 UTME. They must take DELSU as the first choice and make the Delsu minimum cut-off.
- Candidates must register for the same course in JAMB and the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Agricultural Economics||Agricultural Education||Animal & Environmental Science|
|Agricultural Extension||Biology Education||Botany|
|Animal Science||Business Education||Biochemistry|
|Crop Science||Chemistry Education||Chemistry|
|Fisheries||Computer Education||Industrial Chemistry|
|Forestry and Wildlife||Economics Education||Microbiology|
Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a Computer Based Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Abraka, on Thursday, 26th January 2023.
Materials for Writing Examination
- The Printed Photo Card and Pen
Method of Application
Application forms are to be filled out online at N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) using the Delta State University virtual pin generated at www.delsu.edu.ng and payment made at any of the following banks as approved by the University.
- Unity bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
All degree programs/courses offered in the University, except Medicine and Law.
The courses include:
|Soil Science||French Education||Physics|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Fine Art Education||Mathematics|
|English and Literary Studies||Geography Education||Industrial Mathematics|
|Fine & Applied Arts||Guidance and Counselling||Geology|
|French||Health Education||Computer Science|
|History & International Studies||History Education||Biological Technology (SLT)|
|Linguistics||Home Economics||Biochemistry Technology (SLT)|
|Linguistics/Urhobo||Human Kinetics Education||Physics & Electronics Tech (SLT)|
|Music||Integrated Science||Environmental Science (SLT)|
|Philosophy||Library & Information Science||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Religious Studies||Mathematics Education||Economics|
|Theatre Arts||Music Education||Geography and Regional planning|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCE||Physics Education||Mass Communication|
|Accounting and Finance||Political Science Education||Political Science|
|Banking and Finance||Religious Studies Education||Psychology|
|Business Administration||Social Studies Education||Sociology|
|Marketing||COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE||FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Anatomy||Pharmacy|
|Chemical Engineering||Medical Biochemistry|
|Civil Engineering||Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Physiology|
- Starting Date: 23rd August 2023
- Closing Date: 23rd October 2023
- Date of Examination: Thursday, 26th October 2023
Mrs. R. U. Ufiofio
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.