Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi, into Basic, ND/HND AND BSc Nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Table of contents
- Candidates MUST possess a minimum of three(3) to five (5) credits passes in either English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics obtainable in WAEC or GCE, NECO or NABTEB O’ level at not more than two(2) to three (3) sittings.
- Candidate must attain the age of 17 years and above.
- Candidates applying for the BSc Nursing program that have taken JAMB in 2023 with scores as applicable for admission into Nigerian Colleges and Polytechnics are at an advantage.
N/B: This does not apply to Direct Entry Student
Application Fee & Payment
Upon starting your online application and entering your information correctly as required, candidates are required to make payment of a non-refundable application fee of ₦10,000 and a processing fee of ₦5,000 (totalling 15,000) to the College Utility account domiciled in OPAY Bank with;
- Account Name: College Nursing Itigidi
- Account No: 9037455747
Evidence of payment should be kept safe as this will be tendered later at the bursary department of the college during Screening/Verification (We recommend using POS or USSD Transfer as a receipt will be issued instantly).
Upon successful payment, candidates are to proceed to the College portal to validate their payment; upon successful validation of Transaction Code/Session ID/Transaction ID, the registration page will be initiated, and candidates are to enter their information correctly, review and then submit and Print out their Registration Slip.
Printout of their registration be kept safe be as this will be tendered alongside payments receipt and photocopies of all other relevant credentials during Screening/Verification.
Cross River State College of Nursing Courses
- Basic Nursing Program is four (2) years.
- Basic Midwifery Program is four (2) years.
- Post Basic Nursing Program is four (3) years.
- Post Basic Midwifery Program is four (3) years.
- ND Nursing Program is three (3) years.
- HND Nursing Program is four (4) years.
- BSc Nursing Program is five (5) years
- MSc Program.
- PhD Program
Post UTME Screening
The Cross River State College of Nursing & Midwifery entrance examination will occur daily from 5th to 9th June 2023 by 8 am.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
NIGERIA Call: +2349073334652,
FOREIGN Call: +19205521060
From 10 am – 4 pm daily (Monday-Friday only)
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.