This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial Science Studies for the 2023/2024 Academic session commencing from Thursday, 1st June 2023, to Thursday, 31st August 2023.
The Nine (9) Months of Intensive Studies will prepare candidates to compete equally with applicants to gain Admission into the University and other Universities as approved by the Federal Government.
The following Programs are available at the University:
- MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dentistry)
- B.NSC (Nursing Science)
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Radiography
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of (3) Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO): English Language and any other Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in one Sitting.
- Candidates MUST register for 2024 JAMB (UTME) and obtain the required score points.
- Candidates MUST register and pass at the credit level from SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient in.
- Candidates with Awaiting O’level results can also apply.
Interested applicants should visit www.fuhsa.edu.ng and search for the “remedial programme” from the “Portals” tab and do the following:
- Create a profile on our admission portal and fill in your bio-data. Ensure to use a valid email address, as all communications will be sent via email.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7,000)
- Candidates can pay online or generate RRR and make payments at any bank.
- Only payments made via applicants’ profile is valid.
- Proceed to fill out the application form after successful payment.
- Print out the completed application form for reference.
For more information, kindly send an email to: [email protected]
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.