Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) for admission into a non-resident JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines (excluding Medicine and Surgery) of the University.
The JUPEB Programme is a 10-month intensive coaching programme designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 75 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Successful students who have applied to study the under-listed courses will be admitted into the 100-level through the keenly competitive admission process of AE-FUNAI;
- Medicine and Surgery
Table of contents
- Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The JUPEB programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within ten (10) calendar months. The Pre-degree programme also lasts for about the same period.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelor’s degree programmes in the following faculties:
|Agriculture||1. Agribusiness Management|
2. Agric Economics & Extension
3. Animal Science
4. Crop Science
5. Soil Science
6. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|College of Medicine||1. Anatomy|
3. Medicine and Surgery
|Education||1. Agricultural Science Education|
2. Biology Education
3. Business Education
4. Chemistry Education
5. English and Literary Studies Education
6. Guidance & Counseling Education
7. Mathematics Education
8. Physical & Health Education
9. Physics Education
10. Vocational & Technical Education
|Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
2. Fine & Applied Arts
4. History & Strategic Studies
12. Theatre Arts
|Management & Social Science||1. Accounting|
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Criminology & Security Studies
6. Political Science
9. Mass Communication
|Science||1. Applied Geophysics|
6. Computer Science
Ten thousand Naira (
Method of Application
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You must supply your email address and other required information to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, log in with your Application No. And Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or any Nigerian Bank. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending a mail to your email address and an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into the 2023/2024 preliminary programme should check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before the application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload the wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application-related enquiries, please see the detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual, to sell application forms on its behalf.
The application is strictly online and will be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
All inquiries must be made to the Secretary, Centre for Educational Services.
Phone Number(s): 0703 523 2317 or 0803 212 6424.
(Please call during office hours only, 8 AM – 4 PM).
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI) Pre-degree and JUPEB application form is Thursday, 31st August 2023, at 11.59 pm.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.