Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi Courses
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Library Information Technology
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English Language and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the University.
- The University shall not accept transfer students until at least the first two years of existence. In addition to meeting the general admission requirements, prospective students must also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements.
Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi Portal
The Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State, online portal is now available..
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.