This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the Registration/University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 22nd August 2022 and end midnight of Sunday, 9th October 2022.
|FUTMINNA Post UTME||Information|
|University||Federal University University of Technology Minna|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Registration Deadline||9th October 2022|
|Application Website||FUTMINNA Post UTME Portal|
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the first choice is eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2022 UTME as shown below:
|School||Program||Cut Off Mark|
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY(SAAT)||Agriculture||160|
|Food Science & Technology||170|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology||160|
|SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(SEET)||Computer Engineering||190|
|SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY(SIPET)||Agric. and Bioresources Engineering||170|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering||170|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineering||180|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY(SET)||Architecture||200|
|Estate Management & Valuation||160|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics||160|
|Urban & Regional Planning||160|
|SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY(SICT)||Computer Science||190|
|Cyber Security Science||190|
|Information Science and Media Studies||160|
|SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY(SIT)||Logistics and Transport Management||160|
|Project Management Technology||160|
|SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES(SLS)||Animal Biology||160|
|SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES(SPS)||Applied Geophysics||160|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION(SSTE)||Educational Technology||160|
|Industrial and Technology Education||160|
|Library and Information Science||160|
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose needs are met by the candidates.
- The change, of course, will attract a processing fee of ₦2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
Method of Registration
Here are the procedures to apply for the FUTMINNA Post UTME;
- Click on “2022/2023 UPASE (2022 UTME & DE)”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway
- Confirm your entries.
- Click the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is made through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for an online fee), or Bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e., the three digits behind your card and PIN)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All inquiries should be directed to [email protected] or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.