The NYSC portal login dashboard is an online database for prospective and youth service corpers (otondo’s) in Batch A, B and C of streams 1 & 2.
It is a platform where NYSC corpers can perform many functions like registration, print call up letter and correction of personal data.
The NYSC online portal has the features of guidelines and the provision of important information to the general public.
Every prospective NYSC youth service corper must create an account by registering on the NYSC portal login page.
This post is a breakdown of how to register for NYSC and perform different activities on the portal login dashboard by all corpers.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance on NYSC. I will love to hear from you.
Table of contents
Welcome to the NYSC portal.
The following are the things you can do on the NYSC portal;
- NYSC portal account registration
- Login in to your NYSC dashboard
- Online application for remobilization
- Verify Certificates
- Check Payment Status
- Visit the Main Site
NYSC Portal Guidelines
- Foreign P.C.M Requirements
- Guidelines on Payment
- Change of Date of Birth
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Check Senate List or its equivalents
- View Graduation List
- Biometric Instructions
- Accredited Institutions/Programmes
NYSC Portal Login
Here is a tutorial on how to login into the NYSC portal dashboard;
Time needed: 1 minute.
A tutorial on how to login into the NYSC portal
- Open your phone or PC internet browser
Launch the Chrome or Safari browser on your phone or PC
- Visit the NYSC portal home page
Go to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ on your internet browser
- Click on the Login Here button
Select the green button with the Login Here text
- Enter your Email Address and Password
Type your login details on the field provided
- Click on Resume to access the NYSC portal dashboard
Select the green button with the Resume text to enter your dashboard
Online Application for NYSC Remobilization
Female Married CM must upload the following documents after this application (keep them handy).
However, if you were in Batch 2014B and below, Ignore this, you will upload the necessary documents during registration.
- Evidence of state of residence of husband
- Evidence of Marriage (Marriage Certificate/Affidavit
- Identity of husband (e.g Drivers license, National ID etc)
- Newspaper Change of Name
- Letter from employer/Utility bills
Note that this application will go through an approval process, only approved applications would be eligible for registering for remobilisation.
The following are the procedures on how to apply for the NYSC online application for immobilization;
- Visit the NYSC remobilization portal
- Enter your First Name, Surname and Last Name
- Type in your email address
- Select the box if you are married
- Choose your gender (Male or Female)
- Type in your previous call up
- Enter your previous State code
- Select your previous batch on the dropdown menu
- Select your previous State for deployment
- Enter your phone number
- Click on Save Record
Here is the procedure how to verify your certificate on the NYSC portal;
- Visit the NYSC result verification portal
- Click on the Proceed to Verification button
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Click on signup if you do not have an account
- Select Make Payment
- Fill out the online form
- Make subscription payment
- Login after payment to begin the verification process
- Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- Verify your certificates
Check Payment Status
Here is the procedure to check your payment status on the NYSC portal;
- Visit the NYSC payment status checker portal
- Enter your Transaction ID/Email
- Click on the Continue button
- Check your payment status
Payments on the NYSC Portal
Here is how to make payments on the NYSC portal;
- From the Home Page, Click “Already Have Account-click here to log in”.
- Enter your email and password to log in
- Click on “Click Here To Make Payment” after successful login
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Click on “Pay now with cards or wallets”
- Provide card details, pin and whatever other information required
- On a successful transaction, the redirect URL is loaded with the status of the transaction
- To pay at any Bank Branch
- Copy the RRR number generated and take it to any of the approved banks
- After making the payment, the payment status can be checked on this URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita as seen below.
Check Senate List
The following procedures are how to check the Senate list or its equivalent;
- Visit the NYSC Senate list checker portal
- Select your Institution
- Type in your matriculation number
- Enter your surname
- Select your date of birth
- Click on the Search button
- Verify your name on the NYSC Senate list
View Graduation List
Here is how to view the uploaded Senate approved list for your school;
- Visit the NYSC Senate approved list portal
- Select your Batch
- Choose your programme type
- Select your institution
- Pick from the list of accredited courses
- Click on Extract PCM
You will get your Call Up letter a month after your registration on the NYSC online registration portal. The Call-Up letter is released a few weeks before the resumption at the orientation camp.
The age limit for NYSC service mobilization is thirty (30) years as of when your school senate approves your result.
No, you cannot change the date of birth on your NYSC discharge certificate
You will know where NYSC posts you on your Call Up letter. The place for your primary assignment will be out after you pass out at the orientation camp.
It will take twenty-four (24) hours for your change of date of birth (DOB) to reflect on the NYSC online portal dashboard.
Yes, the NYSC call up letter is ready on the NYSC login portal dashboard.
Yes, you can reduce your age for NYSC by changing your date of birth on the JAMB portal through JAMB regularization.
NYSC call up letter is different from a green card. An NYSC green card is an online printout form that contains the personal details of prospective corpers. Call up letter is a document containing details of your invitation and admission into the NYSC program.
No, you cannot change your date of birth after NYSC.
You are yet to make the necessary payments.
Login to your NYSC portal to make changes to your registration.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comment box below.
1 thought on “NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2023 Nigeria Batch A, B & C”
I am a enthusiastic SEO writer engineer help8skyscraping contact on the internet.