This post contains the UNN acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance. I would love to hear from you in the comment box.
UNN Acceptance Fee & Registration
Student Registration Process flow for First Years Only
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Change password.
- Complete your Profile form.
- Submit the form.
- Sign out and log in again using your Jamb Registration Number and Password
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee (Ensure the Banks use the Remita Retrieval Reference No on your invoice)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee on the REMITA Platform
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the acceptance fee online
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, laptop fees (compulsory for first years), accommodation fees, etc)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the fees online
- Get cleared by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates, at Ekpo Ref and Admissions Office in UNEC.
- QUALIFYING RESULT (O’ LEVEL).
- UNN ADMISSION LIST (Where your name appeared).
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- UTME RESULT SLIP.
- PUTME RESULT SLIP.
- ADVERT/SHOPPING FORM.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ AFFIDAVIT/BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE.
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
- STUDENT’S PROFILE / BIODATA FORM.
- LETTER OF ATTESTATION.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER.
- ACCEPTANCE FORM.
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING.
- FEES RECEIPT.
- LAPTOP RECEIPT
- FULL CLEARANCE FORM.
- PROVISIONAL CLEARANCE FORM.
- Obtain Matric No automatically on the student portal after clearance by the Faculty Officer.
- Do your Biometric capturing at Ekpo Ref in UNN and ILN Building in UNEC.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team at Obieri Computing Centre in UNN and ILN Centre in UNEC (1st Year only).
- Log on to your profile and register for your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card at Obieri Computing Centre for the Nsukka campus and the ICT Centre at UNEC. (Once you are notified on the University website that it is ready)
Enjoy your stay