Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a leading indigenous oil exploration and production company operating in Nigeria has announced the commencement of applications for the 2021/2022 University Scholarship Award Scheme from the 1st of September till the 30th September 2021.
Operating offshore in Akwa Ibom State, the oil company targets scholarship applicants specifically from Effiat and Mbo communities as well as applicants who are indigenes of other Local Government Areas of the state.
Open to only 200-level students currently undertaking undergraduate studies in any recognised university in Nigeria, applications are expected to be completed and submitted online through the company’s scholarship application portal at www.oriental-er.com.
The deadline for all submissions is Thursday, 30th September, so interested applicants have a full month to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oriental Energy Resources Limited
Scholarship Type: Tuition Fee
Host Institution: Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Minimum CGPA: 2.5
Study Level: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: Thursday, 30th September
Table of contents
- Applicants must be 200-level students currently undertaking undergraduate studies in any recognised university in Nigeria
- Admission Letter for an undergraduate degree program in a recognized Nigerian University;
- Proof of current Year of Study e.g. Second Year (200 Level) School fees payment receipts; Course registration; Letter of identification from Faculty Dean or Department Head;
- Recent academic performance results with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system.
- Copy of WASCE/NECO/GCE Certificate or Statement of Results;
- Evidence of Local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Valid personal Email address and Contact number(s).
Here are the procedures to apply for the Oriental Energy Resources Limited Scholarship;
- Visit the Oriental Energy Scholarship portal
- Enter your personal and academic details
- Upload your academic documents
- Click Submit
Additional Information for Applicants
- Submissions with non-adherence to eligibility criteria and incomplete supporting documents will not be considered;
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited by email for an Aptitude Test;
- Final selection for awards will based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by applicants and Aptitude Test results;
- Submission of false information will result in cancellation of already approved awards;
- Enquiries regarding the award should be made by email to [email protected]
The deadline for all submissions is Thursday, 30th September.
Oriental Energy Resources Limited
Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL), a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 University Scholarship Award Scheme.
The goal of the scheme is to support capacity building and contribute to human capital development in its area of operations.