Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, in Collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja, is pleased to announce the 2021 Scholarship program for undergraduates who have passion and the ability to study medicine and surgery.
|Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation||Scholarship Information|
|Scholarship Sponsor (S)||Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation|
|Scholarship Type||Full Scholarship|
|Course||Medicine and Surgery|
|Application Start Date||July 30th, 2021|
|Application Deadline||August 15th, 2021|
|Duration||Six (6) years|
|Number of Awards||Fifty (50)|
|Age Requirements||18 – 23 years|
Table of contents
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students.
Duration of Scholarship
The length of study is six years
Funding Information for OUKF Scholarship
The Foundation will provide full financial support, which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends for the selected students.
Requirements for OUKF Scholarship
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must have good grades in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry are added advantages.
- Aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status.
- Should be medically fit
Documents Required for Application
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words
July 30th, 2021 – August 15th, 2021
Documents should be mailed to [email protected]
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.