HillCity Foundation scholarship is a non-profit based scholarship for students in Nigeria.
The goal of the scholarship award is to promote and add value to young people in a sustainable manner.
Here is the focus of the HillCity Foundation scholarship;
- Education Support Programme
- Self-Discovery Programme
- Mentorship Programme
- Economic Empowerment Programme
Table of contents
Here are the minimum requirements to apply for HillCity Foundation Scholarship
- Minimum CGPA of 4.0
- Student of Federal or State University in Nigeria.
- Two letter of recommendation from 2 lecturers in your school
- Valid ID card
- Signed Result/Evidence of CGPA by your HOD
- Letter of Identification from your department
Method of Application
Here is the procedure to apply for HillCity Foundation Scholarship
- Visit the HillCity Foundation Scholarship online portal
- Click on create account
- Upload your passport photo
- Fill the scholarship form
- Click on submit form
- Go back to the HillCity Foundation Scholarship online portal
- Click on log in
- Upload personal and academic information
Here is the list of documents to upload for your scholarship application;
- Birth Certificate
- O’level Result
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- School ID Card
- Signed Result/Evidence of CGPA by Your HOD
- Letter of Identification from Your Department
Start of Application – June 27, 2021
Deadline for Application – July 31, 2021
Goal of HillCity Foundation Scholarship
The goal and vision of the HillCity Foundation Scholarship are to discover and develop the potentials of young Nigerian students.
To help young people discover and reach their full potentials.