Redeemers University (RUN) Post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria, Undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Redeemers University Courses
The following is the list of undergraduate courses offered at the Redeemers University (RUN);
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
You can now make payments with your MasterCard, VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Login to http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to create a profile before making a payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦7,500) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to the completion of the application properly.
Our Application Procedure
- Create a profile – supply your jamb number, a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page.
- Click Create Profile button on the create profile page after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log in.
- On successful login, click ‘create-post-UTME app’ to create and submit your application.
- If step 4 above asked for payment, first proceed to pay with MasterCard, verve or Visa and on the successful amount, repeat step 4.
- After logging in, you may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’.
To Login, do the following?
- Enter your JAMB Registration number as your username
- Enter the password you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Click the Login button.
Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password. Reset Here on the login form. You will need your security answer and question for a new password.
- Click on the Forgotten Password. Send to email. You will supply your jamb number and the email address on record. The system would send your password(on record) to the email address.
Are you experiencing technical difficulties?
Send an email to: [email protected]
To find out more about the scholarship, please get in touch with the office below for details;
Directorate Of Students Services And Development