The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has scheduled its 2020/2021 Post UTME & Direct Entry screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (D/E) as well as all Nnamdi Azikiwe University Affiliate institutions.
Table of contents
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution
Faculties with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only
Faculties with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIO SCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
Faculties with Cut-Off Mark of 160.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Registration procedure are as follows:
Registration starts on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Monday 30th November, 2020.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2020.
Any change done after this date will not be valid.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your UTME REG Number, a valid email address and your PHONE NUMBER
- Click CONTINUE
- On the Next Page Select the access level and click on Create.
YOUR USERNAME is your email Address and PASSWORD is your PHONE NUMBER.
Note: Make sure you enter your personal phone number and email, so that further information/communication can be sent to the phone or email.
If you enter another person’s phone number or email, you may not be able to receive notifications from UNIZIK and this may cause you to miss out of the screening exercise.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials (EMAIL AS USERNAME AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AS THE PASSWORD).
- After successful login, click on Step One
- Click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the UNIZIK portal
- Click on Step Two
- Click on Confirm Payments.
- Type in the RRR for the Application Form in the RRR text box
- Click on ‘Verify payment’
- Once the Confirmation for the payments is successful or if the notification is that your payment is already been confirmed, you can proceed to Step Three.
- Click on ‘Step Three’
- Click on ‘Fill Application Form’
- Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box
- Click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form.
NOTE: Candidates with WASC/NECO and NABTEB should fill only their Name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
Direct Entry Candidates
In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
Requirements for The Screening Exercise
Monitor your personal phone number / email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Barr. Philomena Okoye