The WAEC syllabus for Salesmanship is the topic you must study to sit for the examination. It contains the aims and objectives, notes and format for the Salesmanship exam.
Studying the Salesmanship subject is necessary for your exam preparation. It will serve as a guide for you to know the topics to read. There are also notes on concepts you should pay attention to learning.
Exam preparations without using the Salesmanship are like going to the farm without your agricultural tools. You will end up not being productive.
Ensure you begin your exam preparations using the syllabus.
This post contains the Salesmanship and recommended textbooks of the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
- Principle of Salesmanship
- Sales Management
- Advertising And Sales Promotion
- Pricing And Demand
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Trade
- Entrepreneurship and Finance In Salesmanship
- Basic Marketing- McCarthy Jerome, E., William Perreault Jr.
- Marketing – G. B. Giles ( The M & E handbook services)
- Consumer Behaviour – Prof. Achumba ( University of Lagos)
- Fundamentals of Selling – Charles M. Futrell.