The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME screening registration is online for JAMB applicants.
The application for the Post UTME is on the ADSU portal.
This post contains how to register for ADSU Post UTME and check your admission status.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance. I would love to hear from you.
Table of contents
Requirements for ADSU Post UTME Registration
Here are the requirements for the ADSU Post UTME registration;
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone Number
- O’level Examination Results
- A’level Level Results
- Passport Photograph
How to Register for ADSU Post UTME
Here are the steps on how to register for the ADSU Post UTME;
- Visit the ADSU Post UTME registration portal
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Go to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- Fill out your application form.
- Enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- Select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc). iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
- Upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Cross-check to ensure all the information is correct. This is because after any of the information.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgement slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the centre.
- The photocopy of the O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by the appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing the result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit a photocopy of the indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
How to Check ADSU Admission Status
Here are the steps on how to check your ADSU admission status;
- Visit the ADSU admission portal
- Click the Button Below to Download the Admission List
- Check your name on the admission list
- Accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS