This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those who chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 140 and above in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and fill our Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials from 24th August 2023 to 14th September, 2023.
The above is for the information of all concerned.
|EBSU Post UTME
|Ebonyi State University
|Post UTME & DE
|24th August, 2023
|14th September, 2023
|EBSU Post UTME Portal
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank you choose for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
EBSU Cut Off Mark
Subsequent to JAMB directive in the policy meeting held with regards to the guidelines, regulations and timelines for the 2023/2024 admission exercise, the Admission Committee considered and approved EBSU general minimum and programmes cut-off scores as follows:
|Cut Off Mark
|Medicine and Surgery
|Medical Laboratory Science
|Food Science and Technology
|Faculty of Education
Let me know in the comment box below if you have any questions or need further clarification. I will love to help you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.