The Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available to prospective students.
Applicants must possess five (5) credits in the following O’level subjects (WAEC/NECO) in not more than two sittings or NABTEB in one sitting;
- Visit https://moh.knstate.healthcare
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and click submit
- Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent
- Provide the following information;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- School you are applying to
- Course to apply to
- Download the generated payment invoice and follow the instruction therein.
- Go to the Nearest Polaris Bank and make a non-refundable fee as the amount appears in your invoice.
- Go back to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicant/login
- Enter your registered email to continue
- Upload the evidence of payment and complete the registration
- Print your acknowledgment slip while waiting for the entrance exam date, time, and venue from your Dashboard.
The Kano State College of Nursing & Midwifery registration portal is open from 20th to 23rd October 2022.
The cost for the application form is five thousand Naira (₦5,000).
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.