The University of Port Harcourt invites candidates who chose the University as the first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria
UNIPORT Post UTME Date
The Schedule of the screening exercise is as indicated below:
|Monday, 31st October 2022||Anatomy, Physiology, Nursing, Dentistry, Agriculture & SSLT|
|Tuesday, 1st November 2022||Humanities & Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 2nd November 2022||Management Sciences & Law|
|Thursday, 3rd November 2022||Engineering & Education|
|Friday, 4th November 2022||Social Sciences & Science|
|Saturday, 5th November 2022||Medicine and Surgery|
Candidates should log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
The UNIPORT Post UTME online registration deadline is Monday, 31st July, 2023.
- Eligible candidates must input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate a Remita code for payment with your master, visa, or verve card. OR Print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of ₦2,00 0only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print a Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Materials for UNIPORT Post UTME
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in the name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualifying affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans, and similar gadgets or extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Noon on Friday, 28th September 2022.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wished to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have changed to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Such change must be made latest Monday, 24th October 2022.
- Change of Course/Institution can now register by clicking on this link
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and guardians and uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.