The University of Port Harcourt invites candidates who chose the University as the first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria
UNIPORT Post UTME Date
The Schedule of the screening exercise is as indicated below:
|Monday, 31st October 2022||Anatomy, Physiology, Nursing, Dentistry, Agriculture & SSLT|
|Tuesday, 1st November 2022||Humanities & Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 2nd November 2022||Management Sciences & Law|
|Thursday, 3rd November 2022||Engineering & Education|
|Friday, 4th November 2022||Social Sciences & Science|
|Saturday, 5th November 2022||Medicine and Surgery|
Candidates should log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
The deadline for the UNIPORT Post UTME online registrations is Friday, 28th October 2022.
- Eligible candidates must input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate a Remita code for payment with your master, visa, or verve card, etc. OR Print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of ₦2,000only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print a Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Materials for UNIPORT Post UTME
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in the name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualifying affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans, and similar gadgets or extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Noon on Friday, 28th September 2022.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wished to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have changed to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Such change must be made latest Monday, 24th October 2022.
- Change of Course/Institution can now register by clicking on this link
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
22 thoughts on “UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Screening Date 2023/2024”
I scored 168 in my jamb and 104 in my Post utme is there any chance for me to gain admission into uniport, please I need help.
What course do you want to study at UNIPORT?
I got 187 in jamb and I want to study business management, can I get admission into UNN
Your JAMB score is low for admission to study at UNN.
1.please, i scored 207 in JAMB and 184 in the post UTME i wrote on Friday the 4th of November.As a student who wants to study Plant Science and Biotechnology, am i eligible to gain admission into the University of Port Harcourt?
2.After writing my post UTME on Friday, 4th November, how do i confirm or know that i have gained admission into UNIPORT?
Your chances would be determined whether or not you reach the cut off mark.
You can will check for your admission on the UNIPORT portal or JAMB CAPS portal.
My son missed his Post UTME The business centre he used told him to come for his print out on 2nd, he got there and found out box date for screening was on 1st. What should he do pls
Hello, Mrs Ngozika
Unfortunately, no date was specified for mop-up exams.
Hi, I’m Stanley I scored 203 in jamb and scored 160 in uniport post Utme.
Can I gain an admission in management science
Your chances for admission would be determined by the cut off mark for Management Science.
I scored 216 in JAMB and I want to study nursing science am I sure of getting admission into UNIPORT
Second please what is a photo card and how do I get it
Third if You don’t get the expected score in the post UTME exams are your chances of getting admission low
The photocard is your Post UTME screening printout.
You have a low chance of gaining admission to study Nursing with your JAMB score.
You can get admission for another course if you perform well in your Post UTME.
I scored 205 in jamb,any hope to study civil engineering in uniport
But you need to get a high score in your Post UTME exams.
What is the subject for nursing post UTME ?
Can study with 220?
There is no date on my photocard,help me am confused.The date I saw is on 31st of October for nursing
Your JAMB score is generally low for Nursing Science.
You should be able to view your exam date by now.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
There is no venue and time for my post UTME exam in my photo card
I need help
It may be a problem with their website. Please try again later.
I want to study medicine and surgery
I scored 168
You will not be admitted with your score.
Please does it mean once you saw your department cut off mark and checked in your jamb caps for admission status and no admin given it means someone didn’t gain admission into Delsu or what time do an aspirant have to check to know his/her admission status