The management of Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management admission for the 2023/2024 session.
Applications are hereby invited from prospective Candidates into the following National Diploma programmes;
- Business Administration and Management
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Table of contents
- Entry Requirements
- Application Procedure
ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management
ND Architectural Technology
SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metal work at not more than 2 sittings.
Estate Management & Valuation
SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, and Economics, one in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science, and another in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Physics, and Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
Science Laboratory Technology
SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language and Mathematics plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology
SSCE/NTC/WASC/GCE O/L/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW”. Else, click on “SAVE & EXIT.”
- Complete your payment process.
- Return to the site (Online Application Portal), Login and complete the Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as your Username and your Surname as the password.
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process.
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.