This is to inform all the prospective applicants intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University that the University has commenced the sales of the Inter-University Transfer Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
However, they must provide correct information, which will be verified accordingly.
They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer. Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in their former University will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from another public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course they are studying or any other course, provided they satisfy the requirement.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5/5.00 as of the last session in their present University.
- The duration for inter-university transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and program-specific admission requirements in the University regulations. Specifically, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O’ Level requirements, and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of their admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic records or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University. Any applicant who fails to process their academic transcript directly from Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (Student’s copy of the academic transcript is not acceptable, please)
- Applicants who fail to submit a sworn Court Affidavit on their criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- If an irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel, and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Transferees can only be admitted to the 200 level; the Osun State University will accept transferees to the 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and the 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration.
- However, transfer into such programs will depend on the availability of space.
Please note that UNIOSUN will not accept Transferred candidates into Law (LLB), Common and Islamic Law (LLB), Nursing (B.N.Sc.), and M.B.B.S programs this academic session.
This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payment of ₦50,000 for the Inter University transfer fees is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card, and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at noon on Friday, 27th October, 2023.
For further information, please get in touch with the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo.
Tel: 0803-579-9424, 081-07976419
Mr. G. A. A. Shittu
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarification.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.