The Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Yola wishes to inform Adamawa State indigenes studying at various higher institutions of learning within the country, that our scholarship web portal will be open for the 2022 local scholarship from 3rd June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
An applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognised by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be.
The applicant must complete the appropriate form online.
In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
- An Applicant must be a new intake and fall in the categories below:
- NCE 1
- ND 1
- HND 1
- 100 level, or (200 level DE only)
- Applicant should not replicate his/her previous application if any.
- An Applicant must apply online via our web portal: www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng
- A blind spot or weak network area to use the offline mode of application in the same portal.
How to Apply
- Make sure both the email address and phone contacts entered in this application are valid and active. Both may be used later for feedback and Acknowledgement Slips.
- Your passport photo must be less than a megabyte before it can be uploaded on the form
- When applying for a scholarship from any Tertiary institution in Nigerian, select Local Scholarship
- Under the Filed/Category of Application, select the EDUCATION option from the list.
- When applying for a foreign University ( e.g India or other nations), make sure you select Overseas Scholarship, else you won’t be considered for that.
Note: This Government Scholarship is strictly for the unemployed
Here are the application procedures for the Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund;
- Open the web portal address; asstfy.ad.gov.ng
- Choose the Create An Account link from the Log In a box by the left side of the window
- Fill in the electronic form to register on the website.
- Note: Write the username and password you registered with. You will need them to log in and fill out the Scholarship Form.
- Click on the Register button to complete the registration on the website
- Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click the login button
- Go to the SCHOLARSHIP menu and choose LOCAL/ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Click on ADD RESUME button
- Fill in the form and finally click on Save and Close, when complete.
- Note: Make sure you check every detail before saving and applying for the scholarship because any application made can not be corrected later.
- Click on NEWEST JOB
- Click on APPLY NOW under the Local/International Scholarship section
- Click on APPLY NOW again from the Pop-up dialogue box and close it when complete
- Click on Log Out by the right, to close your portal application page
- Click on the HOME Menu to refresh the page when complete.