Seplat Energy Joint Venture has announced its 2022/2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat Energy’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
It is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building by providing yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarification on the Seplat scholarship application.
I would love to hear from you.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||Seplat Energy JV|
|Scholarship Type||Tuition Fee|
|Host Institution||Nigerian Universities|
|Study Level||100 & 200 Level|
|Application Starts||July 19, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2022|
|Exam Date||Not yet out|
|Application Website||Seplat Scholarship Portal|
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at http://seplatscholarship.com/apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application deadline: The application closes on August 1st, 2022.
The Seplat Energy JV scholarship application begins on July 19th and ends on August 1st 2022.
The Seplat Energy JV scholarship application form for 2022/2023 is not yet out.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.