Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time Degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
NB: All candidates must do the following before screening:
- 1. Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS, or their admission will not be processed.
- Change to the Course for which they are shortlisted before they can be screened.
- Bring originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
- Bring one (1) passport photograph.
- Bring scratch cards for the O’level examination they are submitting.
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- BSc Business Management
- B.Sc Public Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Faculty of Arts
- BA Arabic
- 2 BA Islamic
- BA Linguistics
- BA English
NB: Candidates are requested to note that all Part-Time programmes are resided at the Yuli Campus Bauchi
Method of Application
- Candidates are required first to visit the JAMB portal and log into the Part-time portion, and apply accordingly,
- They should then visit the University website at http://www.basug.edu.ng to create a profile and generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR); follow the instructions for making payment.
- Interested Candidates should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) to BASUG.
- After making the payment, they are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.