This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2023/2024 academic session that the Post UTME/DE (PUTME) Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 18th September 2023 and will end at midnight of Sunday, 22nd October 2023.
Candidates are advised to visit the website putme.unimaid.edu.ng for details on the procedure for online registration, requirements for the screening exercise, procedure for payment and other general information.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (₦2,000) ONLY THROUGH REMITA PLATFORM.
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the University of Maiduguri as their first choice during the 2023 JAMB are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
- UTME candidates MUST have a minimum score of 140, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the university’s website.
- Candidates must meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the 2023 JAMB Brochure.
- iv. Candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to another course whose requirements they meet.
- v. All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their proposed courses, including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National and/or Higher National Diploma Level(s) or Merit at NCE Level
- vi. Only O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website of the national examing bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted at verification.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.