Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS), in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, in the 2023 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for Post UTME Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
- School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with an option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Post Harvest
- School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics Electronics
- School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry.
- i. Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCEO” Level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects, including Mathematics, English and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must, in addition, obtain the prescribed minimum score in the compulsory Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Five credit passes ( according to NBTE Directory of Accreditation Programmes) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) recognized preliminary programme offered in the Polytechnic or similar Post Secondary Technical Institutions.
The application fee is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only (excluding bank charges) for Post UTME Screening in respect of ND programmes.
Visit the Polytechnic website (https://fpn.edu.ng/applicants/) for the detailed procedure.
The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) Post UTME application deadline is Tuesday, 1st August 2023.
- Click the “Apply Now” Button
- Fill out the online form with a valid email address and telephone number
- Check your email for the activation link sent to you from the Polytechnic
- Click or copy and paste the link in your browser to continue with your application.
- Submit the form to generate your REMITA Retrieval Reference(RRR) for payment.
- On the generated invoice, click Pay Now to continue with the payment process
- Print your invoice and proceed to any of the major banks nationwide to make your payment.
- You may wish to pay using any of the REMITA available online payment channels (ATM, USSD etc.)
You will be asked to open an application account if your payment is successful.
In the process of opening your account, PLEASE use a password that you will always remember.
DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone(Always keep it secret)
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.