This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates who chose Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice institution for 2023/2024 Admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
FUutsin-Ma Cut Off Mark
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) except in the following Programmes whose minimum cut-off points are:
a) Minimum of 150:
- Economics and Development Studies
- Political Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
b.) Minimum of 160:
- All courses in the College of Health Sciences
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
However, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma, a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE, and a minimum overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
The screening for DE candidates will be held from Monday, 28 August, to Friday, 1 September 2023.
All candidates coming for the Post UTME examination/screening and DE screening should come along with original credentials for verification.
Please note that any candidate who did not come along with his credentials will not be attended to/screened.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates must visit the University Portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
The registration will commence on Friday, 14th July 2023 and ends on Thursday, 24 August 2023, at 12:00 midnight.
The date and Time for screening of each candidate will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
You must note that Post UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted, after which successful candidates will proceed for physical screening.
The steps required are:
- Click on http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions;
- Read the instruction carefully;
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available;
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data;
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing;
- Go to the payment column for processing the payment;
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post UTME screening, charges and registration process, visit the University website or contact the following numbers: 08067306501, 07038667790 and 09116002015.
Iliyasu R. Falalu
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.