All applicants seeking admission into 100, 200, and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online for the 2023/2024 Admission.
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online.
Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements for their respective Degree Programmes at the University Admission Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng, before logging in to fill out the e-application form.
UTME Pre-Admission Screening
Only candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with the correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. See University Admission Portal for further details.
Direct Entry Pre-Admission Screening
Direct Entry Candidates with a minimum of Upper Credit or its equivalent who have also applied to JAMB for 2023/2024 admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are also invited to register online for admission to 200 and 300 Levels.
Candidates should ensure their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) no later than Friday, 1st September 2023.
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is mandatory for both Direct Entry and UTME admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal http://admission.unaab.edu.ng. Click on “Apply for Admission and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Number to generate and print out an Application Invoice stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding REMITA charges)
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or online using a debit card or via internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates must proceed to the University Admission Portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form.
- The Application opens on Thursday, 20th July 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September 2023.
- Candidates are required to input their Bio-data, O’ Level results correctly, OND/HND/NCE/A’ Level/IJMB/JUPEB result (where applicable)
- Candidates are expected first to preview and confirm Bio-Data, O’ Level result, and OND/HND/NCE A Level/JMB/JUPEB results (whore applicable) before clicking on “Submit. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only as a penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Deta, O’ Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A- Level/JMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after submission online.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results, and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/ALevel/IJMB/JUPEB results. Will be automatically disqualified
Candidates can also express interest in the Part-time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further details are available on the Part-time programs https://portal.unaab.edu ng/pt.
Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course.
All correspondences and enquiries on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08037135107, 09091050950, 08066630617 (8.00 am- 4.00 pm Monday to Friday) or e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.