This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU) Abraka as their
first choice of University in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) and scored 150 and above, including those for Direct Entry (DE) that:
- They can apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening.
- The online application will start on Tuesday, 27th June 2023
- The application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, 14th July 2023
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
|University||Delta State University (DELSU)|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Registrations Start||27th June 2023|
|Registration Deadline||14th July 2023|
|Exam Date||14th August 2023|
|Application Website||DELSU Post UTME Portal|
Table of contents
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng to pay online or generate a virtual
PIN with two thousand Naira only (₦2,000.00).
Payment should be made to any of the
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Procedure to Generate Virtual Pin
The following are the procedures to apply for the Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME screening;
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click apply for admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address.
- These will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates.
- Submit the form and click pay online or generate a PIN.
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- After payment, return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website’s front page before completing the form.
Prospective Foreign Students
Prospective international students (Non-Nigerians resident in Nigeria) are invited to transfer
their courses of study in JAMB to Delta State University, Abraka, as conducive provisions have been made for their stay at the University.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Security Operatives, and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants and parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website, www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions about applying for the DELSU Post UTME Exam.
I would love to hear from you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.