The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME is a screening exam that all prospective students must pass to gain university admission. The exam covers various subjects, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
OAU Post UTME Recommended Textbooks
There are many textbooks that can be helpful for OAU Post UTME, but some of the most recommended include:
- New School Mathematics by Jide Owolabi
- College Mathematics by Idodo Umen
- Lamlad Mathematics by A.A Adesanya
- English Language:
- New Concept English by Olusola Akinpelu
- Essential English Grammar by Charles E. Smith
- Longman Preparation Series for the TOEFL iBT by Longman
- Basic Physics by Raymond A. Serway and John W. Jewett
- College Physics by Hugh D. Young and Roger A. Freedman
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- General Chemistry by Raymond Chang
- Chemistry by Linus Pauling
- Chemistry for Today by Zumdahl
- Campbell Biology by Reece et al.
- Biology by Sylvia S. Mader
- Essentials of Biology by Sylvia S. Mader
These textbooks are all written clearly and concisely the material that is o be tested on the OAU Post UTME. It is important to choose textbooks that are relevant to your chosen course of study and that are up-to-date.
In addition to textbooks, it is also a good idea to supplement your studies with other resources, such as past OAU Post UTME questions and answers, online tutorials, and practice exams. Doing so can increase your chances of success on the OAU Post UTME.
Choosing the Right Textbooks
Here are some additional tips for choosing the right textbooks for OAU Post UTME:
- Consider your chosen course of study. Some textbooks are more specialized than others, so choosing textbooks relevant to your chosen course is important.
- Read reviews. There are many websites and online forums where you can read reviews of textbooks. This can be a helpful way to get an idea of which textbooks are well-written and easy to understand.
- Ask your teachers and classmates for recommendations. Your teachers and classmates may be able to recommend textbooks that they have found helpful.
- Visit your local bookstore or library. Many bookstores and libraries have a good selection of textbooks to browse.
Following these tips, you can choose the right textbooks to help you prepare for OAU Post UTME. With hard work and dedication, you can increase your chances of success on the exam and gain admission to Obafemi Awolowo University.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.