This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date and also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
- The online application will start on Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on 23rd September 2022.
- Late registration starts from 26th September 2022 to 7th October 2022.
- The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please regularly check the PTI website for updates).
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is ₦2,000, and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
|PTI Post UTMe||Information|
|Institution||Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)|
|Cut Off Mark||130|
|Post UTME Registration Fee||₦2,000|
|Online Application Date||Monday, 1st August 2022 – 23rd September 2022|
|Post UTME Screening Date||Not yet out|
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu” and Click Post UTME Screening
- Fill in the online “Sign on page” and click on “Click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page.
- Note: write down your username and password for subsequent use and click on submit.
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you will generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any Bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of ₦2,000, the cost of each application, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your username and password and click login.
- Fill in the online Post UTME screening form, which will be presented at the Examination/Interview centre along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result and O’Level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and email address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates must read the website’s front page instructions before completing the form.
- Each candidate must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for the wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by an applicant at the point of application.
- All information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained on the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng
For technical support, send an email to email@example.com or call
08012767021, 07015544662, 08065967052, 08028798994, and 08076918606.
O. C. Siakpere
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.