This is to inform all candidates who sat for the year 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) that the Post UTME/DE registration commences on 11th October 2023 and ends on Friday, 24th November 2023.
However, the aptitude test is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 25th November, 2023.
To qualify for the aptitude test candidates must make UMYU their first choice institution and satisfy all the admission requirements for their programme of choice. Similarly, direct entry applicants are also invited to register.
- Visit https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index/
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
- NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just log in to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your Screening Acknowledgement Details.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
- Login to pay for acceptance fee. Login to print your Admission Letter and other forms
- Make sure to print all your payment receipts.
For support, please visit the MIS unit: Support email: [email protected]
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.