This is to announce to the general public that the sale of forms for the 2022/2023 academic year will be accessible online from 14th February 2023 to 27th May 2023 only on the school website page http://cono.buth.edu.ng/.
- Click on Pre-Registration on https://cono.buth.edu.ng
- Make the payment only to College Bank Account (avoid using a third party)
- Supply the payment details and upload the payment receipt in jpg/jpeg/PNG (size: 40 – 50kb)
- Click on Submit Button, use the generated password & email to Login and continue your registration while waiting for the payment to be verified by the school account officers.
- Upload recent Passport within the size range 15 – 25kB Max, only JPEG format
- Important fields are marked with *
- Fill in your Bio-data, School Attended, and your O level Results (5 Science Subjects at Credit level, Maximum of 2 Sitings) while UTME is optional
- Click on Submit to take you to the Dashboard 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
- Contact the System Administrator for any correction (terms and conditions may apply)
- On the Dashboard, print the Form, Payment Receipt, Examination Slip, and Attestation Slip (YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE VERIFIED BEFORE HAVING ACCESS TO THE PRINT OUTS)
- The Attestation slip should be filled with a pen either by
- Your Religious Leader or
- School Principal or
- Any Clergy (Not Family)
The following must be submitted to the school secretary at the Principal’s office on or before the entrance examination date, 24th June 2023.
- The Student application form (1 Copy)
- Examination slip (2 Copies)
- Attestation slip that has been well filled with BLACK OR BLUE PEN (1 Copy)
- Payment Receipt from the School Portal
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.