The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites applications from interested students for the 2021/2022 Change of Degree Programme.
Guidelines for UNN Change of Degree Programme
- Application for the Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session.
- The processing of the application should be completed no later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the student’s eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
- Candidates should therefore submit the following to the Admissions Office; print out the change of degree application form, a copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make a minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for the Change of Degree Programme except that indicated in the Application procedure.
Application Procedure for UNN Change Of Course
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Log in to your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice containing a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to pay at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay seventy-five thousand Naira (₦75,000.00) application processing fee.
- Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in to your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form online, as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Online registration commences on Monday, June 19, 2023, and ends on Friday, July 21, 2023.
Dr. Mrs. C. N. Nnebedum, FIIA, FCAI, MAIEA, MAUA (UK)
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.