This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for three (03) years of General Nursing and 18 months Post Basic programmes at the School of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo.
The following are the admission requirements for the Mater School of Nursing and Midwifery, Afikpo;
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of Age.
- Candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate of its equivalent SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE with a minimum of Five Credits in the following subjects in not more than two sittings.;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age (not baptisms card)
- Testimonials from the last school attended
- A letter from your parish priest or pastor/baptism
- Marriage Certificate if married
- Original photocopies of all relevant documents will be sighted during an interview.
- Three recent passports photographs
- Mode of identification (NIN, PVC, Drivers license, international passport)
- Post Basic candidates should submit their certificates or licenses.
- The sales of forms commence on 12th June 2023 at the school only.
- The admission form/CBT exam is (₦10,000) paid to the First Bank.
- Visit the school with evidence of payment, change the bank Teller to receipt, and collect the entry form.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 29th August 2023
- The courses for the entrance examination include;
- The entrance examinations are by CBT.
- Details of the interview will be communicated upon the return of the completed forms.
- Candidates for post-basic nursing are to bring their Midwifery notifications and licenses.
- Wednesday, 30th August 2023
- Time: 800 am
Candidates are to bring with them an original receipt of payment. Only those who possess entry requirements and pass the entrance examination will be eligible for interview.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.